<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link





Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Lesson of the day
10:34 PM

Lesson of the day:
Never judge a book by it's cover, no matter how beautiful it was covered. You will nv know till u decided to try it out.

I tried and thou it's the 1st time this kind of situation happen, it's still a wonderful learning experience for me =)

I will deleted the whole event today and place it under else where. Lots of unpleasant event happened today. Not wise to share with every1 ba. Anyway thx WL =D

Can't wait 20th to come~ payday~ and a major event for me will be going on =X Lets see how i fare hor heh =)

Don't tell me my blog is in alien language w/o head w/o tail. Don't come here to searching and hoping for information.

If u wan to own some1 go ahead and win the person not by dragging others down to make urself looks gd.

猫哭老鼠假慈悲


about/
links/
credits/
past/