<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link





Tuesday, June 30, 2009
30/6/09
12:49 AM

erm, been staying at home these few days resting. Till now i guessed all know Micheal Jaskon pass away le. Not really a fan of him but remembered him during my childhood ba. Played his game den can use some type of special den will make all the bad guys dance n die. . . really a legend. His music will still lives with us. The 2 songs in my blog was my so call fav ba of all he sang. R.I.P MJ

after removing the stitches for few days, today had funy feelings on the area. Felt internal pain, maybe blue black inisde ? dunno but the pain is bareable. Only will feel it if i touch on the op area. Hopes its fine n healing fast.

That's all for now :)


about/
links/
credits/
past/